How To Play!
TopTheLot - Higher Or Lower Game!
1) Start Game and Select 2 Cards from the pack by Clicking on the Fanned Cards, Then click the Play button!
2) The Card you are currently on will be seen at the bottom of the screen and a swap card will be seen in the bottom right corner (We recommend Swapping on cards between 5 - 9) to use the Swap card just click it then click the small swap button.
3) the card you need to predict will be seen at the top of the screen. to do a prediction just click the card and then choose higher or lower than the card at the bottom of the screen.
4) At the top of each card level there will be a mini round that will give you bonus points with zero risk of losing your current score.
Single Spin Minigame:
- This mini round is just a simple coin flip. click on either heads or tails then select spin, if your prediction is correct then you will be rewarded with extra points.
Roll a Dice Minigame:
- This mini round is just a simple dice roll. click on 3 different numbers (selected numbers will turn red) then click Roll, if your prediction is correct then you will be rewarded with extra points.
5) If you get a card prediction wrong at any time then dont worry as you have 2 free lives available per game, to use a life just click "Yes - Use Free Life". If you get a card prediction wrong and you dont have a life then the game will end and your score will not be saved to the leaderboard!
6) When playing the game you will see a score in the top right corner, this score will be placed on the leaderboard if you decide to stick. The higher the score the higher the chance of winning a Fantastic Prize (we recommend sticking on 50+ points, Which can be easily achieved)
7) Once you have placed a score on the leaderboard remember to check back at 10:00 to see if you have won a Fantastic Prize!!
Low Value cards = A, 2, 3, 4.
Mid Value cards = 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. (We Recommend Swapping on these cards)
High Value cards = 10, J, Q, K.